Core52 is a lightweight, non-obtrusive MVC framework for PHP, designed for rapid application development. It was partly inspired by CodeIgniter and Rails and developed internally at Company52 over the course of 18 months.
You will like Core52 if…
- Application performance is as important to you as development speed
- You want to fully harness the power of PHP
- You don’t like to have your style cramped by overblown “design patterns” (ahem, Zend…)
- You are annoyed by CodeIgniter’s PHP4 backwardness
- Web services form a regular part of your diet
- You code for the commandline as often as you do the browser